Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My 'Project'?!!

Another dreary day at ITDC came to an end. God!! What am I doing with my valuable time? A month gone with absolutely no work done. How did the days go by? Well, so fast that I could not keep track. And here I am, a week before my project submission date, wondering what the topic for my project is!
Byju tells me that Bangalore rocks. I’m sure it does. And I'm wondering what in the world I am doing here in the sweltering heat, and with no work to do!! Isn’t this enough to drive anyone crazy?!!
Well, so I have found real good friends in Jaisha and Vini. And that more than makes up for the disappointment of the last few weeks. After all, as KK says in ‘Rockford’
“Yaaron, dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir, bolo yeh zindagi hai”

I wont have to cry anymore listening to this song. Just feel lucky that I possess the gift of true friendship

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home