Wednesday, January 26, 2005

JLT!

The Grisham finally got over today and I have got it out of my mind completely. Lucky I didn’t stop midway when the book had become too dull to read on – the good ending made up for the dull 50 pages in the middle. Maybe, I should just read more of such books and finally put a lid on those Agatha Christies (which anyway become so repetitive after you read more than 10 of them!).
Another day of zipping and unzipping files at ITDC over. Are we making any headway? Well, I have no clue!! I hope our guide knows what he is doing! Anyway, we decided to use tomorrow (Republic Day) fruitfully by not going to ITDC.
I feel like watching some movie but with the ‘Sword of Damocles’ (i.e. the Control Systems paper) hanging dangerously on my head, such thoughts have to be immediately banished. Why oh why do they have to have an Electrical main paper for Computer Science students in the 6th sem?!!
So back to books after more than a month of relaxation.
Cheers to that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home