Monday, January 31, 2005

Indian Idol- Sab Kuch Bhula De!!

When an announcement was made a few months back that a ‘new’ talent scouting show would be on air soon, I dismissed it with an “Oh no! Not again!” tag.
But at that time, I was not to know that I would one day, within a few weeks, become one of the show’s die-hard fans. Yes, now I wait for Indian Idol every week and catch every bit of trivia I can get about the contestants (especially my favorite Amit, but I believe Rahul has the greatest chance of winning!). The power of the show can be understood from the fact that leading actors and filmmakers come on the show every week to publicize their new releases.
Thus, as the show becomes more and more popular (and there are only 4 weeks remaining!!), it has already become a great favorite of mine. So it is a shock for me to see Rahul Saxena leave so soon, and Ravinder stay so long. Phone calls and SMSs to and from friends fly as soon as the results are announced.
And I wait impatiently for the next gala……………………

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home