Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Phoenix

It s over 3 years since I actually got down to blogging, regularly that is… my last post might at best be treated as an aberration… the rambling of a mind which just wanted to check its nick after making a 180 degree turn in life. So the point was rusty n the words tired… but not anymore…

Like a Phoenix, which lives its life over and over again after getting extinguished in flames each time, I m back. Profound thanks to JK Rowling for introducing us to this wonderful creature…

3 years can change a person a lot. And, maybe not… there are things that never change, n hopefully, my thirst to write remains the same… and one thing I hope never changes is, the Enigma of being me… there is a thrill in the unknown which the known can never compete with.

And, I thank my dear friends (Nisha, Ray, Sherwin, Vinod) for pulling me out of my stupor… so if my ramblings get too heavy… u know whom to blame…!!!

So cheers to a new beginning… I hope I don’t get extinguished before I live an entire life again…!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home