Friday, March 02, 2007

Flying Past...

My 3rd semester exams are going on… the last time I will be writing a final exam as a free jolly hosteller…My final sem exams will be sometime in August, when I will be well into a new and very different life.

As the days pass faster than imagined, I am realizing that my college days are coming to an end. I remember Karthik commenting on one of my early posts about how I will miss college after it is over. Maybe I will.

Sometimes while studying for exams when my mind wanders (mind you, my mind wanders ONLY when I am studying ;-) !!) I remember little incidents in my life as a student. Some bitter, some sweet… how treasured those memories will be one day!!

They might look rather common and insignificant to others, but, those incidents that gave me a laugh of tears at the moment which they occurred, I feel, are really precious to me.

Maybe, posting those on my blog will be a good way to relive those moments one day in the future…
‘Looking back on the tears would always make us laugh, but the moments we laughed together will make us cry one day!!’

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger wildflower said...

he hey!
gives me a feel dat v r bloggers wid a similar backgrnd, wich semester r u in now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home