Thursday, February 24, 2005

WheW!!!

Yahoo!! The Control Systems exam FINALLY got over yesterday! And man! whatta paper! I was expecting a ‘lollipop’ paper, since it wasn’t a regular exam. But some of the questions did catch me unawares. I mean, why was the ‘Root Locus’ question so tough? Lucky for me, it was a solved example in one of the many texts I had referred to (arre! Yeh sab picchli baar kiya hota to yeh nobat hi na aati! ;-)) So I managed fine. But many of my friends failed to obtain the breakaway points. Means 12 marks gone jlt for them. And as usual, there is absolutely no consensus on the value of G.M. and P.M. of the ‘Bode Plot’. But anyway, for all the tension and sleepless nights, I think I can safely put ‘Control Systems’ behind me!

ALL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home