Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Jassi Jaissi........Koi Hai?


Miss Jasmeet Walia - the girl who burst onto the Telly screen around 2 years back and caught the imagination of the Indian population, is soon going to change. Jassi, of the large specs, lohe ki smile (meaning braces) and funny fringe became a trendsetter with gorgeous models going in for the 'fringe' hairstyle. She epitomized the strong Indian woman by making a journey from the post of secretary in Gulmohur fashion house to the post of it's CEO, solely by virtue of hard work and brains.
But with its TRPs steadily going down and Indian Idol usurping the No.1 slot, the show decided to do something that probably was in the offing for long - give Jassi a MAKEOVER!
Jassi and me have had a connection since the time the show came on air. People around me have always maintained that I look like her [complimentary? : (( ]. Yeah, we do look alike, same lankiness, face cut, specs..GOD! How I hated all of those people who compared me with her [;-)].
As the curtain rose on her new hairstyle last Thursday, I waited with bated breath to see the stage 1 of her transformation. With her hair cut in elegant long steps, she looked gorgeous, in spite of the braces and the specs still being there. I was just telling mum how even my hair is cut in steps when dad’s mobile beeped. It was Rithin, one of the earliest to say I looked like Jassi. His message -
‘Sri, Jassi is looking like you today!!’
Thanks Rithin, I hope you mean it! And so, there is sill no end to the comparisons in sight [;-)].
Posted by Hello

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home