Friday, April 01, 2005

Get Set !

Exactly one month to go for the D-Day – the final exams. One month - seems like a long time. But so did four years!! Time to really BUCKLE DOWN and STUDY! Especially since I need a min. of 73 pc to still make the cut off of 70 pc overall. (chhe! Sorry state of affairs!)
But with Gudi Padwa around the corner, every holiday is being utilized in cleaning up the house. Diwali is always odd sem exam time, so no time to do much. But this time, mom’s pretty clear she wants the top floor to be completely spick and span before the 9th. Ok ok! I’m working on it……..
By the way, the CS awards or titles were announced in class yesterday. Cool!! Since the farewell party doesn’t seem anywhere in sight, it is ok if we cook up some fun by ourselves [>:-)].
Huge surprise that Byju got voted PJ King of the class. I mean, humorous guy would’ve been ok, but PJ King [:-O]? And Vini was the runner up in the PJ category (no surprises there!). Jaisha was runner up of the ‘I-Think-I’m-Pretty’ title [;-)]. Rithin rightfully became BBC of the class and Mr. Foodie. And me? Ah! [;-)] Well, I was voted MISS CHATTERBOX! [: -)) ]
Hee hee, believe me, it is not unexpected [;-)].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home