Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Days are Going By.........

The days just seem to be flying by now. There is less than a fortnight left for college to end and by the 11th of May, the exams will be done with. It seems just yesterday that I joined college, and now, it is that time again, when you think – what next?
I had received a lot of brickbats for “’Bunk’ers in the 8th sem”, especially from Karthik who felt that not a single day of college in the last sem ought to be missed. He told me that I would regret it someday. I really don’t know…….nowadays, we don’t even need to bunk, ‘coz there are no classes. The last-few-days bug seems to have bitten our lecturers also. [: -)]
Project presentation went of fine yesterday, so that is also over. Oh God!! That means, the work in this sem is almost over. [: - (]
Coming back to –what next? – that is a question plaguing most of us here. Since placements don’t seem to be happening, the uncertainty is so much more. Yesterday, I filled up my forms for an MBA, something I’ve dreamt of for long. I really wish I get to do an MBA. But I will have to be extremely lucky for that to happen!!
For now, I am trying to live life to its fullest. Enjoying, working hard, everything together. And I’m loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home