Saturday, May 14, 2005

To break the silence…

The last three weeks have been hectic………….On face value I was just sitting at home and studying. But man!! Wasn’t it HECTIC! The kind of long and boring 5 subjects that CUSAT has given its final year engg students! And somehow, sitting and reading through all that, I just lost touch with blogging!!
I’ll be not be going to engineering college daily anymore. All my classmates know what a nerd I’ve been all these 4 years in college. Yeah, I did try to loosen up a bit in the last sem. But I am given to believe that it was too little too late……..
But that I have a bagful of memories to carry with me all my life cannot be denied. From the most chaotic S1S2 to the relaxed S7 and S8, from Biju Sir to Bijoy Sir, from the sole excursion we went on to the college day celebrations, the list could just go on…….
Anyway, holidays stretch before me now. Not for long though, since by July, I’ll start going to SSTM. That would be a new experience, a new chapter. But till then, I mean to enjoy every moment of being free from studies and blog much more than before!!
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home