Friday, September 02, 2005

Success.....

Success always tastes sweet, and if it comes a s a fluke, moreso!! That is just what happened this week. MBA is not all about book knowledge and marks. Intercollegiates play a major part in it. I had my first experience of an intercollegiate event at the Inscape at INC, Aluva held on 29th and 30th of August.
Representing my college for english essay competition, I thankfully managed a first place. I mean, I have 8 months of SERIOUS blogging behind me [;-)]. Our college bagged first place in mime and monoact also. A second place in debate and a third in quiz ensured that we bagged the overall champions' trophy. The icing of the cake came when our director remarked that this was the first time our college was bagging the Overall in any intercollegiate, though the students had been winning prizes.
One thing that everyone advised us was to keep the tempo going like this always. We are just 2 months into our course and the going is really good. Hope the good run continues....Touch wood.

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Blogger -Poison- said...

congrats!!!

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger SRILAXMI said...

Thanks guys!!
SRI

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Sujith said...

hey thts cool! congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home