Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Week Up.........

A week of being away from home is over. And it has been a great experience so far.
Yesterday was the climax of all the uneasiness we were feeling about our 'seniors' all these days. We had a great interactive session yesterday which resulted in bringing us really close to our seniors. Yeah, now the chasm has been bridged......
So what did I do? Well, I wish I had got some of the singing dancing stuff....but since I was one of the first to be grilled, i got off cheap. What is the RECENT controversy regarding the Da Vinci Code? I dunno...should find out!! What was the name of the curator, his granddaughter...whoo....and when Sunita insisted that the granddaughter was not Sophie Neveu but 'Merlin', I had to nodd my head in full agreement!!
Coming to Sunita, she is s senior I really really like. She is the coolest girl I've ever come across, a tomboy with just the right amount of feminism to make her an amazing person. She caught me wearing different watches daily (believe me, I have only 2 over here!) and soon as she came to know that they were 'branded' watches from linkin' road! Whats more, she feels that THAT is a major similarity between us, wearing 'branded' watches!![;-)]
But being in PR and Ad., she and her classmates will be leaving after 3 weeks. The interaction session ended on an emotional note with the PR girls coming together to sing "Yaaron" of KK. I really feel there is no better song to describe the role of friendship in someone's life.
So i told Sunita I really looked up to her for the person she is. And she in turn called me 'Miss. Funky'!! So much for my silly discomfort regarding the seniors!!
Coming to other matters, Me and Suranya have a new room mate now, a classmate we are not quite comfy with. But I guess hostel teaches you to be comfy with the most difficult people (I mean, Suranya is bearing up with me so well![;-)]).
We have our First presentation coming up on Friday, but we have as yet not made any progress. I think, for the 1st presentation itself, me and my group would have to burn midnight oil on the eve of presenting.....
Life is going great, with work, fun, all available. Amen!!

6 Comments:

At 2:48 AM , Blogger Sujith said...

did u get wts the controversy regarding Da Vinci Code?

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Geo said...

Man,
Hostel, Ragging, Seniors, College....
Rings a lot of bells

 
At 12:43 AM , Blogger -Poison- said...

i hope the room mate who has joined u doesnt happen to come across this post. :D

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger clash said...

mba : master of bad activities!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger SRILAXMI said...

Jithu,
I can find only the usual controversy regarding the Opus Dei. Nothing new or recent there..

Het,
My presentation went off ok. Thanks.

Poison,
My roommate is sitting next to me, but she has no idea what i'm doing... ;-)

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger -Poison- said...

haha :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home