Friday, May 12, 2006

Gimme Some Work....

5 days into my project and i am utterly and totally bored. someone please give me some work!! i dont know why my projects always go like this. (remember my first post.........). problem is that this company doesnt usually entertain student projects. i got the project here only due to an acquaintance working here. and so, they have no clue what to give me to do.....
of course, i have the topics but no one to report to. it is irritating to say the least... today since morning i have been playing harry potter quizzes online. i would've taken leave and gone shopping on commercial street (walking distance from here i think.......) instead!!
I am becoming extremely irritable nowadays and find myself snapping at all my classmates with me in hostel now. yesterday 2 of them came to say hi to me as i dont see them at all nowadays. i leave at 7:30 and come back at 7:30. and then i just go to sleep after watching news. waste of stay in bangalore.
what to do... the experience, as i said in my previous post is fine. but what about the work i have really come here to do....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home