Monday, June 06, 2005

On an Evening in ‘Paris’

Ok, I haven’t gone on a Europe tour or something. ‘Paris’ is this restaurant here. And my parents and I had our dinner in Paris yesterday.
To while away the time while our order arrived (it is just some ghas-phoos, why can’t they hurry up!), we decided to tell one quote each. So here are the pearls of wisdom gleaned:

ME: ‘Do a job you love, and you wont have to work for the rest of your life!’

DAD: ‘Give me a fish, I’ll eat it today, teach me fishing and I’ll eat fish everyday!’

MOM: ‘I asked god for happiness, instead, he gave me miseries and the strength to overcome those miseries!’

Think about it!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What did srikumar have to say??? :P:P:P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home