Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tag Ahoy!!

I do not blog very regularly now, so tags are a very good reason for me to sit down n write. So thanx MadV for this tag....n I know it will take a bit of effort on my part to think up all those 7s...

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die...
  1. Make my parents really proud.
  2. Become a really good manager, be successful at it.
  3. Write, lots........
  4. Read, lots n lots..........
  5. Become famous.
  6. Become knowledgeable about finance concepts.
  7. Do deeds that would make people remember me as a nice person.

7 This I Can Do...

  1. Write (obviously!!)
  2. Speak well (I hope so!!)
  3. Create an impression (This 7 is turning out to be a good forum for me to blow my trumpet...)
  4. Care a lot for a select few...
  5. Do anything for them...
  6. Read for any amount of time
  7. And yeah!! Blow my trumpet (;-))

7 Things I cant Do

  1. Draw n paint free hand (wish I could!!)
  2. Sing on stage (I m ok in the bathroom or with friends, why not on stage?)
  3. Imagine (really lacking in that...)
  4. Spend lavishly (I m a bit of a miser...)
  5. Keep calm (I tense up easily)
  6. Advise (I dont like giving advices, even when I m asked to...)
  7. Share (I m somewhat selfish...)

7 Things That attract Me To The Opposite Sex...

  1. Height (not awkwardly tall, around 6')
  2. Smile (the sincerity in it)
  3. Language (esp if the conversation is in english)
  4. Intelligence (after all the above, if he is a dud, goodbye!!)
  5. Nature
  6. Care n concern shown to me
  7. Respect for the opposite sex (very important)

7 Things I Say Most...

  1. Ohh God!!
  2. What?!!
  3. Hi!!
  4. Dear...
  5. Ayyo...
  6. Wow!!
  7. Really?!!

7 Celebrity Crushes...

[Good one, n I m going to got back to my school days for this as I m currently not crushing on anyone... and do check out my horrific taste through this... it is embarassing to me even!!]

  1. Aamir Sohail (when I was in Class 8)
  2. Ajit Agarkar (class 9 or so...)
  3. Nikhil Chinappa (class 10)
  4. SRK (till date...)

I was hoping to get at least 5... no luck!!

7 People I Want To Take This Quiz...

  1. Utkarsh
  2. Suryakant
  3. Ram
  4. Rakesh
  5. Het
  6. Cijal
  7. ??

I guess there wont be anyone in the above list who has taken this before... n yes, it really makes you think!!

3 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

:-) tags are a good way to ask someone the question "tell me something about yourself" ....

 
At 11:00 PM , Blogger mythalez said...

I already did this ... :) and yeah it was tough #:-S

 
At 3:25 AM , Blogger Sujith said...

nice to knw abt u a bit more :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home